Location: Northern CA
Duties: Lead teams to analyze, design, code, deploy and document software applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Oracle, SQL Server, Weblogic, Websphere, HTML, Windows, etc; supervise feasibility and compatibility study; capture and translate business requirements to solution models; involve in time/resource estimates; prepare, present reports on project progress to management; provide technical guidance to team.
- ERP: SAP, Peoplesoft and Oracle applications
- Database administration
- ERM: front-office solutions, Siebel, Vantive, Clarify, etc.
- SCM: Supply Chain optimization software's like I2, Manugistics, SCOPE, Trilogy, etc.
- Data-warehousing tools (ETL or OLAP): especially those which are custom-made for ERPs; Informatica, Business objects, Brio, Cognos, Seagate etc.
- E-Commerce applications: Internet, Intranet, EDI
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Manager
To apply for one of our exciting career opportunities, send us a letter, resume, and your salary requirements using one of these options: